Sunday, January 1, 2012

A Much Needed Update

I finally have found the time to update! YAY!
Sorry everyone who reads this for my lack of updates over the past couple of days, but I've been sick with a cold and really haven't felt like doing much after G's gone to bed (except watching Game of Thrones....great show!)

Anyways, it's come to my attention that I have to get on top of a few matters:

  1. For those sending POF messages where all you say is 'hey' or something very similar/generic, I delete your message.  Sorry, no hard feelings, but you're not catching my attention in the least.  With that being said, I have like 8 pages of messages to sort through and determine if any are worthy of messaging back.
  2. I need to revamp the profile with likes/dislikes.  I knew this while making the profile, but I know I really have to get on top of it.  At the same time, I need to put together a list of things for you guys to answer, past the typical BS you see on all the dating sites........I'll probably post this all on here too......
  3. eHarmony is wrapping up their free communication weekend tomorrow.  I have yet to take advantage of this and have 70-some-odd 'connections' to filter through
.....of course I left this all for Sunday night......


I'm hoping that I can at least sort through all the POF/eH messages and send out messages to ones I feel have potential!

In other news, one of my friends sent me a text the other day mentioning that one of his good college buddies is also single and sick of the online dating scene, is ready to settle down, etc. and wanted to see if my sister was interested.....we exchanged their contact information and we'll see where is goes from here.  So far they've become friends on facebook so that's a step in the right direction!

It's a new year!  My hopes are HIGH!

Please Jen, no more messes this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment