Thursday, January 5, 2012

Jen's Bio & a Few More Pics

OK - So I'm finally getting around to posting more photos of her as some of you have inquired/requested/I only have posted ONE photo of her on here (I know it shouldn't be ALL about looks, but you need to know what you may be getting yourself into, right?)






(Sorry Jen, HAD to post that photo....but to be fair, I'll post the similar photo of myself:


(we were going to a wedding with our mom; in her car she has these 'glasses over glasses' which, as my mom claims "helps you see in the dark!" .....I guess you'd have to be there! lol)

Anyways, I hope that's sufficient for everyone out there. I really don't want to post too many photos of her as I just have this notion that all I'm doing is supplying someone with more photos for their personal 'spank bank'........Gross? Yes. Likely to occur? It's possible. Needed to be pointed out by me? Probably not.

So I asked her earlier this week to provide me with some sort of bio about herself and what she's looking for in a guy. Sure, I can list tons of attributes I would LIKE for her to like in a guy, but my needs/wants can vary from her needs/wants to some degree....so *drumroll please* without further ado, taken straight from her mouth (err....or more like from my the email I received from her), I present to you, Jen's Bio:

I'm a friendly, outgoing (once i warm up) person who has a passion for travel, music and living life to the fullest. I love my family and friends. I enjoy the little things in life, and savour the big moments and feel that it's time for me to settle down a smidge and find someone to share it with - or at the very least, have fun looking

What I look for in a person - A kind, caring person. Sense of humour and can laugh at themselves. Responsible. Positive. Fun-loving. Honest. Trustworthy. Easy-going. Spontaneous.

Likes - someone who can carry on a conversation, someone who can have just as much fun doing something as doing nothing, ambition, sense of humour, thoughtful

Dislikes - indecisiveness, wallflowers, lack of independence, popped collars, doucebaggery

2 comments:

  1. Jenn needs someone who will be silly with her but can also tell her when to shut up ;)


    just saying! oh and it would help if you also looked hot, buff and could play an instrument. Am I right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...an instrument playing fella would def be an extra bonus! lol

    ReplyDelete