Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Internet Dating

So this morning before Georgia woke up, I created an eHarmony account on behalf of Jen; choosing all the information (i.e. rate what you think of xxx) to my best knowledge.


So far, I've gotten a handful of emails saying that people are interested; however Jen's profile is only half filled out and I have yet to add photos........also, in order for me to enjoy the site to it's fullest potential, I'd have to cough up like at least $20 a month......hopefully there's a free communication weekend soon because I'm not about to pay that type of cash for Jen (sorry Jen!).

As I am writing this, I am creating Jen a plenty of fish account (www.pof.com)
...and COMPLETE!  If you want to stalk her profile, her user name is G-N-A-U!

No comments:

Post a Comment